jQuery 1.7.2 Released
Mar 21 2012
jQuery 1.7.2 has been released, we recommend that you update your core file as soon as possible.
Here’s the change log of the 1.7.2 release.
- #4624: Charset in default ajaxSettings.contentType
- #10978: jQuery.param() should allow non-native constructed objects as property values
- #11264: evalScript() uses defaults set by ajaxSetup()
- #11426: jQuery.ajax() always fails when requesting JPG images in IE
- #5571: Allow chaining when passing undefined to any setter in jQuery
- #10828: attr(“coords”) returns undefined in IE7
- #10870: Incorrect behaviour of $.removeAttr(“selected”)
- #11316: Consider looking through valHooks by element type first, then by nodeName instead of the other way around
- #10692: Configure the jshint options to more accurately match the style guide
- #10693: generalize the “test something in an iframe” code in unit tests
- #10901: have unit tests fail if the tester is running from file:// or doesn’t have PHP
- #10902: ability to test a built version of jQuery in unit tests
- #10931: Unit tests shouldn’t require internet access
- #10466: jQuery.param() mistakes wrapped primitives for deep objects
Please leave a comment and feel free to share or like the topic if you found it helpful.